The process of using the GP Service for PTE employees and students registered in practice.
Appointments and registration are made by e-mail, in the case of Hungarian patients via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, while appointment for foreign students can be booked on the website https://haziorvos.pte.hu or via e-mail email@example.com. In case of a request for information, it is also possible to consult by phone at 06-72/507-523.
In all cases, an appointment is required to use the services. When booking an appointment, please consider the following instructions:
1. As arriving to an agreed appointment, the patient must present the necessary documents upon appearance, otherwise will not be accepted.
2. Transfer to the practice is also possible after consultation by e-mail.
3. A separate appointment is required for vaccination.
4. It is necessary to register immediately at the onset of illness, as we are unable to issue a certificate afterwards.
5. We are only able to issue a medical certificate for absence from classes/exams due to illness.
6. In the case of cash payment, it is necessary to prepare the exact amount, otherwise card payment is available to patients.
Phone number: 06-72/507-523
Opening hours: at weekdays 07:30-15:30
Thank you for your understanding!